Aug 18, 2009

5 of Your Friends Became Fans of a Lawsuit


Facebook has been hit with a lawsuit concerning privacy laws....hmmm, it seems ironic to me that people who put their private information on a website that is for meeting friends and networking, is being sued for the very thing they are in the business of doing. DUH!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't want people to know certain things about you, don't put it out there for the entire world to see.

Now, I understand why these people are suing, and they have pretty good reasons for it, but still....when will people wise up and learn that the world wide web is a dangerous and scandalous place to put yourself on.

I know my family has concerns about what I put on our blog, and I am very thankful that they are merciful on me and allow me to continue to do this.

So, I try not to put anything on here that is going to compromise my standing in my family as the worlds greatest husband and father....time will tell though.....

No comments:

 
realhealthcarerespectslife.com