Jan 31, 2012

Who says having lots of children is a burden?




One of my new years resolution (for this blog) was supposed to be to get back to the real reason that I entered into the blogasphere.....to promote the Catholic faith.

I usually do not like to make this blog a political soapbox but, since I can't separate the Catholic faith from my daily living in the secular world, sometimes I have to rant or, like I'm about to do, to give a "shout out" to a particular situation or person or group that lifts my Spirit and removes my thoughts on how the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

One headline read;
Rick Santorum's Daughter Hospitalized; Duggar Family Fills in For Candidate on Campaign Trail

First off, let's all say a prayer for Bella for her health to improve....that the Lord may put good medical personnel in charge of her care...and prayers for strength for the Santorum family through this (yet another) trial in their lives.

Now, on to the crux of the matter...

For some time now, my life has consisted of work, eat, spend a few minutes with the family, pray and get to bed hopefully by midnight so I can wake up at 5am and do it all over again.
So, I can't imagine having 3 times as many children, or being on the road campaigning and trying to juggle family time.

The Santorum family and the Duggar family are doing just that.

They are remarkable families that are giving their all and showing America what we as a country and a society should be; not that everyone is called to have large families or become the President of the United States, but to sacrifice for a goal that is for the good of a larger cause. To go that extra mile and step in and help one another when necessary.

When I think about what I want the the future of America to look like and compare that to the candidates running for election, I can only see one candidate that represents my view of my countries future.
Rick Santorum.....
Please pray for his election and get out and vote.

God Bless



1 comment:

Leticia said...

Well spoken, as the mother of a daughter with Down syndrome, I have just returned from a four day jaunt to DC for the March for Life, without my daughter (She doesn't care for the crowds). Why did I leave her to go to DC? To help this nation become a place where children like her, and Bella Santorum are welcomed into this world. At this time 92% of children like our girls are aborted when their moms receive a pre-natal diagnosis.
Rick Santorum, the Duggars and I will work until we have a pro-life, pro-family nation.

 
realhealthcarerespectslife.com