Jan 21, 2013

HIDE YOUR SCISSORS!


Look out!

Start hording your scissors because the government is coming after them!!!!

OK, this may be silly and I do not wish to make light of the recent shooting tragedies in our country. My heart goes out to all those who suffered loss especially of their children.

As a father of 5 (soon to be 6), I can assure you that I would be the first outraged and possibly the saddest of all if anything happened to one of my children. I can’t imagine…….

But, when our elected officials make a “knee-jerk” reaction as they are making, American’s need to step back from the media frenzy and use common sense. There is real proof that gun control is not the answer.

There is real proof that maximum penalties for gun use in crimes is a great deterrent.
Guns aren’t’ the only weapons out there. Just look at what happened in 2001. AIRPLANES were used to kill about 3000 people.

Did the government outlaw airplanes? NO!!!!
That would be crazy!

They tightened the security and started paying attention to the safety of the passengers.

What has our President done to thwart future attacks on the public especially our schools and daycares, our malls and sports arena’s?

What has our states done on the local levels?

Are our schools any safer now than they were before the shootings in Sandy Hook?

I believe that is where we should be focusing our attention, not in stomping on our Constitutional rights.

I am not a gun owner (yet) although I am feeling like I may have to become one thanks to our government. I know many other people like myself that were not gun owners before the “knee-jerks” in Washington, but now they are.

So our government officials think this was a good idea?

Extremism is not what this country was founded on. We have truly lost our way.

We have taken God out of our schools, our politics and even some out of their religion, but when something goes wrong where do people go to find help, to find peace?

Back to God.

No comments:

 
realhealthcarerespectslife.com